A scavenger's hunt!
I put envelopes around the house, and gave him his first clue. After he went and found the envelope, he had to bring it back to me and unscramble the letters inside. I wouldn't give him his next clue until he had the word/phrase.
He kept making this goofy face at me.. haha.
The last clue sent him out to the car, and that's when I pulled out his prize!
He didn't know what to think at first! I had grabbed a whole bunch of stuff laying around the house and attached cute sayings to them. For example, the scissors had a tag saying, "You're a CUT above the rest!" and the hammer's note said, "You make my heart POUND!" I also ran across the street and got a Mountain Dew and some candy bars, each with messages also attached. And I made him a CD of cute, mushy love songs. :D
He thought some of them were pretty silly. :]
Ben was sneaky on Valentines Day. After I left for class, he ran to the store and bought a few things. Then he went to my work office and the janitor let him in. He left a rose, a very sweet card, and a bag of chocolates on my desk for me, so they were there waiting when I got to work!
I love this boy soooo much!!! <3

No comments:
Post a Comment