All About Baby
Length: 3.5 inches
Weight: 1.5 ounces
Fruit/Veggie Comparison: Lemon
Gender: Six more weeks!
Big Developments: Baby can now form facial expressions, and can grasp. He/She is getting pretty wiggly, even though it's too soon to feel anything!
All About Momma
How far along? 14 Weeks
Total weight gain: ~3 pounds. I'll find out a real number on Thursday. :)
Maternity clothes? Nope, although I don't have to wear a belt with most of my pants anymore
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Pretty good, but I have a feeling it's going to get rough since I'm technically not supposed to sleep on my stomach anymore.
Best moment this week: NO MORE MORNING SICKNESS!!!! :D
Miss Anything? I definitely don't miss throwing up, that's for sure.
Movement: not yet
Food cravings: Sweet stuff. Not necessarily candy, but fresh fruit, raspberry sherbet, and our home-bottled apricots.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Apples. (so weird) Dark green veggies, like broccoli and green beans.
Labor signs: no
Symptoms: headaches
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding ring on or off? On :)
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy, but I get annoyed pretty easily lately.. I even snapped at my niece the other day.. I felt so bad afterwards!
Looking forward to: My doctor appointment on Thursday! I can't wait to hear that little heartbeat again!
Such fun times ahead of you! I have my 32 week appointment on Wednesday and I ALWAYS look forward to hearing the heartbeat! Did you hear that baby is measuring 3 weeks ahead of schedule? We may have this baby as early as next month :)
ReplyDelete