Monday, January 6, 2014

Here We Go

So if this morning is any indicator of how the rest of the semester will run, it won't be so bad. The worst thing that happened is that my hair froze on my trek up to the campus. But other than that, things ran very smoothly. Evelyn was her usually happy-in-the-morning self, and I made it to class a little cold, but in one piece and fifteen minutes early. I even saw two little two-point bucks on my way up the trail. :)
And class was pretty good. I like my professor, and I think the way he's going to do things will make the class fun.
Ben has only been to one of his classes so far, because his first class today was cancelled on account of his professor being stuck in New York. The class that he did go to was Calculus III and he said that he thinks it will end up being challenging, but good.
So far, things are going well. But I'm sure that will change once we both get into the thick of things and are trying to get homework done with a fussy baby.
But it will all be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment