to accept the fact that I will never be able to make everyone happy.
It's hard, because it's in my nature to do everything I can to please people. But it's an unattainable thing, to please everyone. This is because each daughter or son of our Heavenly Father is unique, and has indivudual ideas and viewpoints of what the world should be like. And it is impossible to cater to the desires of every single person in my life.
It makes me feel so guilty when I can't make everyone happy. Almost like I've failed the people I love.
But I just need to realize that no matter what I do, someone will be unhappy. Life isn't fair. And I need to remember that it isn't my job to try to make it fair.
All I can do in the end is make choices and decisions that are as fair as I can make them given the circimstances, and that will work best for my little family.
I have no more power than that.
No comments:
Post a Comment