On October 3, Ben and I went to see The Little Mermaid at Tuachan. We had heard from lots of people that it was amazing, and we couldn't wait to see for ourselves! The weather looked a little threatening, so we brought our rain jackets and a blanket, just in case. And it's a good thing we did, because the show was stopped three times because of rain!
At one point I looked at the audience in front of us and saw a sea of umbrellas.. we thought it was pretty cool!
The show was amazing, and I'm so grateful to Grandma and Grandpa Berry for essentially giving us free tickets! I wish we could go again, but the show ends this month, and is most likely sold out for the rest of the season. The night we went was the 53rd consecutive sold out performance of the play!
JEALOUS!!!
ReplyDelete