Friday, April 19, 2013

26 Weeks

All About Baby
Length: 14 inches
Weight: 1.75 pounds
Fruit/Veggie Comparison: hothouse cucumber
Gender: Girl!
Big Developments: Eyes are completely formed, and will open soon! She can distinguish light and dark from inside my tummy, and she can hear music (although I'm sure she's been able to do that for a while now). 

All About Momma
How far along? 26...ish Weeks :)
Total weight gain: 20 ish pounds.
Maternity clothes? Just a tank top and a couple of t-shirts, and the skirts I've made. I absolutely LOVE my skirts! I could wear them 24/7, and I pretty much do!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I get achey if I sleep in too long in the morning, and I wake up at least once a night to go to the bathroom. Other than that, it's pretty good.
Best moment this week: Getting a 90% confirmation that baby is a GIRL!!!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my tummy, and being able to tie my shoes without much effort.
Movement: Holy cow yes. This little girl is crazy active, and super strong too! I love watching my stomach jolt roll like a wave. It makes me smile every time! Except for when she decides to spend the whole day with a limb stuck up in my ribs. 
Food cravings: I had my first undeniable craving.. a root beer float. And we drove clear across town to A&W to get one. :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: None!
Labor signs: Just a couple Braxton Hicks contractions here and there.. nothing too crazy though.
Symptoms: Backaches, and my bum falls asleep if I sit down too long. :P
Belly button in or out? I'm going to go with flat. 
Wedding ring on or off? On during the day, but I get really warm at night and my hands swell up a little so I take my rings off when I go to bed.
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy.. but I have my grumpy moments.
Looking forward to: School being over, getting all moved up to Logan, the baby shower, and organizing/decorating our new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment