Tuesday, April 30, 2013

28 Weeks


All About Baby
Length: 14.8  inches
Weight: 2.25 pounds
Fruit/Veggie Comparison: iceberg lettuce
Gender: Girl!
Big Developments: Baby girl's brain is now developing its folds and grooves. Her muscle tone is improving, which means she can really pack a punch now!

All About Momma
How far along? 28 Weeks
Total weight gain: I'm guessing 20 pounds.
Maternity clothes? I just got a big bag full of hand me down maternity clothes from a lady in our ward and now I have jeans that fit me!!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I've started using a pillow between my knees. It's getting harder to get comfy.
Best moment this week: Classes are over! Now there's just finals to deal with. 
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my tummy!
Movement: She loves to make me all lopsided. I think it's her new favorite thing to see how much she can squish into one spot in my uterus. :P
Food cravings: Nothing really lately, just food in general. haha 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! Thank goodness.
Labor signs: just some Braxton Hicks here and there.
Symptoms: Back aches, stuffy nose, and some Braxton Hicks.
Belly button in or out? Still flat most of the time, but when she decides to push outward, baby girl makes it pop out a little!
Wedding ring on or off? On during the day, but I get really warm at night and my hands swell up a little so I take my rings off when I go to bed.
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy, sometimes anxious. 
Looking forward to: Moving! The next time I do this post we will be living in Logan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment