All About Baby
Length: 15.7 inches
Weight: 3 pounds
Fruit/Veggie Comparison: large cabbage
Gender: Girl!
Big Developments: She can now distinguish between natural and artificial light, and her lungs are now working at almost optimal levels.
All About Momma
How far along? 30 Weeks
Total weight gain: 27 pounds
Maternity clothes? I'm still loving my skirts that I made, and a pair of shorts I got in the bag of hand me down maternity clothes
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I've started using a pillow between my knees. It's getting harder to get comfy.
Best moment this week: Finally getting to Logan on Saturday!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my tummy!
Movement: She loves to make me all lopsided. I think it's her new favorite thing to see how much she can squish into one spot in my uterus. :P
Food cravings: Nothing really lately, just food in general. haha
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! Thank goodness.
Labor signs: just some Braxton Hicks here and there.
Symptoms: Back aches, stuffy nose, and some Braxton Hicks.
Belly button in or out? The top half kind of pokes out, and the bottom half is still flat.
Wedding ring on or off? On during the day, but I get really warm at night and my hands swell up a little so I take my rings off when I go to bed.
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy!
Looking forward to: Getting the rest of our apartment put away and organized!
No comments:
Post a Comment