All About Baby
Length: 19.75 inches
Weight: 6.8 pounds
Fruit/Veggie Comparison: leek
Gender: Girl!
Big Developments: baby is full term!
All About Momma
How far along? 38 Weeks
Total weight gain: 34 pounds
Maternity clothes? I'm still loving my skirts that I made, and a pair of shorts I got in the bag of hand me down maternity clothes.
Stretch marks? I found a few tiny ones on my tummy. I'm not sure how long they've been there, because they're in a spot that's hard for me to see right now. haha.
Sleep: Getting harder.. I absolutely can't sleep without a pillow between my knees now, whereas before I could get away with it sometimes.
Best moment this week: We went to Walmart and picked up some more last minute things we needed before baby arrives. We don't have everything I'd like to have, but we have what we need to get by. :)
Miss Anything? Not being pregnant in general. Haha.
Movement: Crazy lots! Especially at bedtime.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular. :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: I drank some super cold water after I went on a walk this morning and had a shower, and that made my stomach upset for a little bit.
Labor signs: None, sadly. I haven't had a "real" contraction for a few days now.
Dilation/Effacement: 1+cm and 90% as of Wednesday.
Dilation/Effacement: 1+cm and 90% as of Wednesday.
Symptoms: Being uncomfortable, swollen fingers.
Belly button in or out? I'm gonna say that it's finally out. Not very far, but it's definitely not an innie any more.
Wedding ring on or off? Officially off. I put it on a silver chain and wear it as a necklace now. :)
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy, although I do get sad more often lately.
Looking forward to: Ben will be done with summer school after next week!
Grandma can't wait to meet this precious little one! It's been too many years without a sweet baby to hold!
ReplyDelete