All About Baby
Length: 20 inches
Weight: 7.25 pounds (I asked the doctor today how big he thinks she is and he said his guess would be low 7s or high 6s. He said he would be really surprised if she is 8 pounds)
Fruit/Veggie Comparison: mini watermelon
Gender: Girl!
Big Developments: baby is full term!
All About Momma
How far along? 39 Weeks
Total weight gain: 38 pounds
Maternity clothes? I'm still loving my skirts that I made, and a pair of shorts I got in the bag of hand me down maternity clothes.
Stretch marks? I found a few tiny ones on my tummy. I'm not sure how long they've been there, because they're in a spot that's hard for me to see right now. haha.
Sleep: Getting harder.. I absolutely can't sleep without a pillow between my knees now, whereas before I could get away with it sometimes.
Best moment this week: Ben finished his calculus class this morning! He kept talking to my tummy, telling the baby that she had to wait until after he had taken his final exam. Well, the exam is over so now he's been asking her to come out and play! haha
Miss Anything? Sushi.
Movement: Still a ton! I read that as you get closer to the due date, baby will make smaller movements because there isn't as much room in there. This does NOT seem to be the case with this little girl. She still kicks me like crazy!
Food cravings: Nothing specifically. Looking back, I've realized that my pregnancy has been really dull in this aspect. Ha.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Brushing my teeth makes me gag lately.
Labor signs: Just some small contractions throughout the day. They don't hurt much and aren't regular at all..
Dilation/Effacement: 2cm and 90% as of this morning.
Dilation/Effacement: 2cm and 90% as of this morning.
Symptoms: Being uncomfortable, swollen fingers.
Belly button in or out? I'm gonna say that it's finally out. Not very far, but it's definitely not an innie any more.
Wedding ring on or off? Officially off. I put it on a silver chain and wear it as a necklace now. :)
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy, although I do get sad more often lately.
Looking forward to: Having this baby!!
No comments:
Post a Comment