Saturday, October 5, 2013

Evelyn's Blessing Day

On September 1, 2013, Ben blessed Evelyn during sacrament meeting. We had lots of family come up for the weekend, and it was so good to see everyone!

Saturday night, we had a potluck dinner and everyone was able to come except my Mom, Shane, and the boys. They got here about 9pm that night because they had to wait for Josh to get off work to come up.

Natalie was even able to come up! I was so glad to see her, it had been way too long.

My mom made Evelyn's blessing dress, and it is absolutely beautiful! It makes me sad that she only got to wear it once. 

The blessing that Ben gave Evelyn was wonderful. He blessed her, among other things, that she would love serving her fellow man, that she would learn the Gospel quickly, and that she will be a great help to me when other children join our family.

I am so grateful that Evelyn is my daughter, and I absolutely love being her mom! 

Here are quite a few pictures from that weekend, in no particular order. :)























































No comments:

Post a Comment