Monday, November 25, 2013

Halloween!

Halloween was lots of fun! I went to work that day dressed up as a tiger. It was awesome seeing all the kids dressed up in their costumes. After I had put on my makeup that morning, I realized that every time I would kiss Evelyn my nose would rub off on her! I didn't dress her up during the day, but for our ward trunk or treat/chili cook off that night she was a leopard! It's not a real costume, but time ran away from me and I didn't get a chance to pick up a real costume for her. Ben had to work that night, but he dressed up as a pirate! (I wasn't able to get a picture of him though) After Evelyn and I got home from the party, we watched Corpse Bride and waited for trick-or-treaters. But we only got one the whole night! Overall, I think that Halloween this year was a success. I just can't wait until Evelyn is old enough to go trick-or-treating!

No comments:

Post a Comment