Friday, September 9, 2011

Emerald Pools

On August 17, Ben & I went to Zion and hiked up to Emerald pools. It was so much fun! Right when we got to the park, we saw this..


On the back, it had a bumper sticker that said "Back off - I'm a Musician!"

Turkeys!

Ben likes to take pictures of signs that show people falling off of things, so here ya go. 


We got up really close to this little guy, who was just chillin' in the tree, eating acorns.




Ah! These little guys were so cute! I tried to catch one for about twenty minutes.. haha.


I have no idea what he's doing.. haha.



Trying to catch a tadpole..





It seems that whenever we go somewhere that's outdoors, Ben becomes a pro photographer. He's always giving tips on what to get pictures of and at what angle. This one.. He said something along the lines of "You stay right here, and I'm gonna walk down running my hand against the wall. Try to get a picture, it'll look really cool!"
He's silly. And I love him. [:
(And the picture didn't turn out half bad, either.. :P)



This waterfall was SO COOL!! I took about a billion pictures of it. 




Man, when they named them "Emerald Pools," they weren't joking!



We had a lot of fun up in Zion! I took a TON more pictures, but I'm too lazy to wait for them to upload. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment