So a few weeks ago, we got a bunch of ads in the mail, and there was a Wal-Mart one in the mix. On the front it said that they were bringing back their Christmas Layaway Program. I was just curious, so I opened it up. In the electronic sections, they had advertised a camera that I really want. It's a lot of money though, so I would never really ask for it for Christmas. But, that didn't mean I couldn't have some fun. So.. I did this...
Then I left it somewhere I was sure Ben would find it--on the keyboard of his laptop. I really just wanted to see what his reaction would be! He pretty much just laughed his head off at me until I told him that I was only kidding. I mean really, did he think I was being serious? The price of that stinking camera is more than the amount of our rent each month. Ha!


You're so cute :) Someday...
ReplyDelete