Length: 6 inches
Weight: 9 ounces
Fruit/Veggie Comparison: Banana
Gender: We should know by now.. but we don't. More about that later.
Big Developments: Baby's skin is thickening and starting to form two layers: dermis & epidermis. Baby's hair and nails are still growing strong!
All About Momma
How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain: 10 pounds.
Maternity clothes? None yet. I finished one skirt and wearing it is like being in heaven.. I need to hurry and finish the others!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I keep waking up on my back and then aching because of it. I need a suggestion on how to keep myself on my sides!
Best moment this week: We got to see our baby! We had an ultrasound on my 19 week mark. Seeing our little one was incredible. Sometimes it is still hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that there is a tiny human baby inside of me, but whenever I look at the pictures we got of our sweet little one I am filled with love and a longing to hold my baby in my arms.
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my tummy!
Movement: Lots and lots! I'm starting to feel more "rolling" movements besides the kicks and nudges.
Food cravings: Still fruit.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I haven't noticed any lately
Labor signs: none
Symptoms: My back hurts sometimes, adjusting to the extra weight I'm carrying now.
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding ring on or off? On during the day, but I get really warm at night and my hands swell up a little so I take my rings off when I go to bed.
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy.. but I have my grumpy moments.
Looking forward to: Going on our trip to Logan this weekend to look for housing, and the fact that next week is spring break!!
No comments:
Post a Comment