Monday, March 25, 2013

22 Weeks


All About Baby
Length:  11 inches
Weight:  1 pound!!
Fruit/Veggie Comparison: spaghetti squash
Gender: Still unknown
Big Developments: Taste buds have started to form, baby has a sense of touch, he/she wiggles around tons now! And supposedly I should be able to hear his/her heartbeat with a stethoscope (I haven't tried it yet).

All About Momma
How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain: 14 ish pounds.
Maternity clothes? Just a tank top and a couple of t-shirts. I only have one pair of jeans that still fits though..
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I get achey if I sleep in too long in the morning. Other than that, it's pretty good.
Best moment this week: We signed a lease on an apartment in Logan, and we love it! I can't wait to move up there!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my tummy!
Movement: Still lots. Baby is most active in the evenings, and I'm starting to feel movements up higher in my tummy.
Food cravings: Still fruit. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I haven't noticed any lately
Labor signs: none
Symptoms: My back hurts sometimes, adjusting to the extra weight I'm carrying now.
Belly button in or out? In, but it's definitely not as deep as it used to be!
Wedding ring on or off? On during the day, but I get really warm at night and my hands swell up a little so I take my rings off when I go to bed.
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy.. but I have my grumpy moments.
Looking forward to: Only having six weeks of classes left! The end is in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment