Saturday, November 3, 2012

Self-Reliance

I am grateful that I am fortunate enough to be employed. Right now our country is going through a tough time, and there are so many people in the United States that can't find work. And I am blessed enough to have two jobs!
I'm thankful that Ben and I are able to provide for ourselves and that we are able to meet our needs. We don't have fancy or expensive things, but that's okay. Of course there are things I would love to have, like a nice camera or a nicer apartment that isn't in a basement, but I have a camera that does the job and we have a cozy two bedroom apartment that is the perfect size for our needs right now. And I'm grateful that we are able to make enough money to live on our own and learn how to be reliant on ourselves and the Lord.
I'm grateful that the jobs I have are ones that I like. I love my job at Tuacahn.. especially my coworkers. And I love being a substitute teacher because it gives me a taste now and then if what having my own classroom will be like and because I'm able to actually put the things I'm learning in school into practice.
I truly have a blessed life.

No comments:

Post a Comment