This one is for yesterday.
I am so grateful for the Gospel in my life, and for the blessings it brings to my life. I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to partake of the sacrament each week and to renew those sacred covenants with my Heavenly Father. I am grateful that the gospel has allowed me to meet those in our ward family. It feels so comforting to have so many people watching out for us and for our well being. It has also been a blessing to be able to serve my ward family in the primary. I'm so grateful that I get to spend two hours a week with such sweet little spirits and that I learn so much from their examples. Without the gospel, I would not have been able to be sealed to my best friend for time and all eternity. I'm so glad I have the comfort that no matter what happens, we will be together forever! I am thankful that I am a member to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
No comments:
Post a Comment