Wednesday, June 12, 2013

34 Weeks


All About Baby
Length:  17.75 inches
Weight: 4.75-5 pounds
Fruit/Veggie Comparison: average cantaloupe
Gender: Girl!
Big Developments: The vernix protecting baby is getting thicker, and lungs are getting stronger!

All About Momma
How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain: 30 pounds (I didn't gain any weight the past two weeks! Shocking!)
Maternity clothes? I'm still loving my skirts that I made, and a pair of shorts I got in the bag of hand me down maternity clothes
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: So, I have to lay on my left side for a few minutes until it starts to get uncomfortable. Then I roll over to my right side until it gets uncomfortable. Then I roll back to my left side and I'm good. Weird, I know. :)
Best moment these two weeks: Ben got a job! He's a cart attendant at Sam's Club (not the most glamorous, but we're grateful for anything). And my interview went really well! They basically said I have the job. :) 
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my tummy, being able to tie my own shoes (thanks Ben for helping me!), and breathing like a normal person.
Movement: Hiccoughs are still pretty frequent, and she's getting so cramped in there that I can look at my stomach and see the tiniest movements she makes that aren't strong enough to feel. But I can still feel plenty!
Food cravings: Not much, I've actually lost some of my appetite. I haven't been hungry around dinner time for the past week or so, but I eat anyway because I know I need to. :)  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! Thank goodness.
Labor signs: just some Braxton Hicks here and there.
Symptoms: Sciatica! I had it before I got pregnant, but it's getting mucho worse lately.
Belly button in or out? I'm gonna say that it's finally out. Not very far, but it's definitely not an innie any more.
Wedding ring on or off? On during the day, but I get really warm at night and my hands swell up a little so I take my rings off when I go to bed.
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy! Except when I can't get comfortable 
Looking forward to: Baby's due date getting so close! Also, hopefully being able to go buy the things we still needs before she gets here.. because Ben has a job! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment