Thursday, June 6, 2013

Baby Shower!

On May 17, my mom and my dear friend Natalie threw a baby shower for me in St. George! We moved up here to Logan on the 11th, but we did the shower on the 17th because Ben had to be back down south for the final Southwest Symphony Orchestra concert at the OC Tanner in Springdale, and his cousin Preston was getting married that Saturday. So it was a busy weekend, but lots of fun!

The shower was absolutely perfect, and I had so much fun! Mom and Natalie put so much work into everything! I have a few pictures, and hopefully I'll be getting more from Natalie soon. :)


There were so many adorable and delicious treats!! I'm just sad I didn't get to eat more of them.. :)

Baby Girl and I received so many wonderful and generous gifts, and each one will be a blessing to have once she is here!

Mom came up with so many fun games to play! For this one, you had to guess how much each item costs. I think the candy bar game was my favorite,  though. It was a blast!

So cute!

Me, Danielle, Semaya, and Lexi! We all kind of matched!

Silly cousins. :) Jayden made a wedding dress out of one of the table cloths when we were cleaning up .

 I honestly had so much fun at the shower, and it was so awesome to be able to see so many of my friends and family members there. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful people in my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment