All About Baby
Length: 18.75 inches
Weight: 5.75 pounds
Fruit/Veggie Comparison: crenshaw melon
Gender: Girl!
Big Developments: just getting more plump and ready to join the outside world!
All About Momma
How far along? 36 Weeks
Total weight gain: 34 pounds
Maternity clothes? I'm still loving my skirts that I made, and a pair of shorts I got in the bag of hand me down maternity clothes.
Stretch marks? I think I found a couple on my hips!
Sleep: I still have to do the roll from side to side thing, but lately even that doesn't quite do the trick. This little girl is so wiggly when it comes time for bed that she keeps me up longer than usual!
Best moment these two weeks: This might sound dumb, but I set up the Wii all by myself! Granted, its sprawled on the floor still and there are wires and cords everywhere, but I hooked it up and made it work! :)
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my tummy, being able to tie my own shoes (thanks Ben for helping me!), and breathing like a normal person.
Movement: Crazy lots! Especially at bedtime.
Food cravings: My appetite came back a little, as shown by the four pounds I gained the past two weeks. Ha. I did have a craving for a root beer float last week.. so I indulged. :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! Thank goodness.
Labor signs: just some contractions here and there. I have more on days when I walk around lots.. but the past few days I've been a bum and not done much.
Dilation/Effacement: Today was the first time that the Dr. checked my cervix! And I am dilated to 1cm and effaced 90%!
Dilation/Effacement: Today was the first time that the Dr. checked my cervix! And I am dilated to 1cm and effaced 90%!
Symptoms: Acid reflux/heartburn. The other day I couldn't eat anything without feeling awful.
Belly button in or out? I'm gonna say that it's finally out. Not very far, but it's definitely not an innie any more.
Wedding ring on or off? Officially off. The last time I wore it was at church on Sunday and it was just plain uncomfortable.
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy! Except when I can't get comfortable.
Looking forward to: Baby's due date getting so close! Next week we are hopefully going to go to the Hogle Zoo on July 4th! I haven't been to the zoo in forever, I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment